Saturday, July 24, 2010

Little Things That Improve Your Health & Happiness!



  • Floss everyday
  • Go for a walk after dinner
  • Buy cute stationary and write your own cards for people’s birthdays
  • Stretching every morning and night
  • Drinking 8 oz of water (like you didn’t already know)
  • Go shopping!
  • Play with your dog (if you don’t have one, play with a random dog)
  • Redecorate a room (small changes can make big improvements)
  • Keep in touch with family
  • Eat something green everyday

4 comments:

  1. Your blog has a lot of cute fashion inspiration! Thanks for checking out mine :) I agree with this list, it really is the little things that count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such fantastic tips. I HAVE to start flossing more -- there's just no excuse not to.
    It's my first time on your blog and I'm absolutely in LOVE. Can't wait for more!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time here- and that is a great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! Its always nice to here! XO

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'd love to hear from you!