Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Banana Muffins

When thinking of home, my mom's delicious banana bread always comes to mind. Whether plain or sweetened with chocolate chips her baking never fails to make my stomach happy. I decided to try a new recipe and make banana muffins instead of bread. The recipe can be found here, however I must warn you- they taste healthy {i.e. bland}. I sprinkled some brown sugar on top for flavor but I would suggest to add a bit to the mix or a shot of sugar or Splenda. I guess I should not have expected a light recipe to be quite the taste I remember from my childhood.

5 comments:

  1. Chocolate chip banana muffins? AHHHH....I want some. Unfortunately I am off to the dentist for a filling instead. YUCK. Your blogger spotlight is up today! Enjoy :)

    xo,
    Jenna
    http://sevenstylenotes.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-spotlight-ins-and-outs-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - I just fell in love with your blog simply because I'm the biggest fan of anything made with bananas! haha!

    Thank you for the msg on my blog - I will definitely be following you from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm.... muffins! I am obsessed with all cakes!

    Sonia // Dozen Dresses xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore! Always ate these growing up!

    xx
    thestylishnomad.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'd love to hear from you!