Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Was Tagged!

The wonderful Jenna from Seven Style Notes tagged me in this little questionnaire. I hope you enjoy learning a little bit about me and tag 3 people for yourself!! Spread the love :)


1. Why did you start blogging?

I love writing and I love styling. It is such a great feeling when I find good deals on clothing or accessories and I wanted to share that, with a little bit of my personal life, home decor, and delicious recipes, with the blogging community. My readers and the constant positive feedback has been an unexpected perk and an incredible blessing.

2. Do you prefer Spring/Summer or Autumn/Winter?


I love them all for what they are. Summer is great for relaxing and wearing fun and loose tops and dresses to keep cool. Winter because it allows me to wear coats and chunky knits. Spring and autumn are probably my favorite because of the mild weather and the ability to layer and have flexibility with my outfit choices.

3. What did you notice first: Smokey eye makeup or bright lips?


Lips! Nothing pops more than a bright red or coral lipstick.

4. Who are your style icons?

I love love love Rachel Bilson and Whitney Port because they are so effortlessly chic. My classic go-to style mavin is Audrey Hepburn. Finally, I think Blake Lively dresses so glamorously with a slight eclectic touch (IRL & on GG), which I adore.

5. Describe your personality in 3 words. 


Easygoing, Honest, Loving

6. If you had to leave the house with only one item of make-up what would it be?

Mascara, done and done.


7. Which era do you think influenced fashion the most?

I think it rotates! We have seen a reincarnation of the 40's, 60's, and 80's recently. Personally, I love the vintage glam of the 1940's and 50's and the hippy feel of the late 1960's.

8. What beauty item do you always repurchase?

Bare Minerals Foundation





TAG! You're it!

Bravo Talk
Aurora
My Republic of Fashion

8 comments:

  1. Great questions! I love all of the seasons too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answer! When people ask I never know what to say - autumn is probably the one I idealize the most - cider, pumpkin patches, brisk days, school starting, halloween, leaves changing. But on the other hand I love winter and coziness by the fireplace and hot chocolate, and I love spring and flowers and everything turning less grey, and summer and sundresses and beaches and exotic trips and seeing friends. Anyway loved that answer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little questionnaire! Fab blog.

    xx

    http://novembergrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY i love that you reposted the tag!
    Its so fun to watch it make its way around!
    I love Blake Lively too, and I dont even watch Gossip Girl!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love Whitney Port and Blake Lively, too! Ah, how wonderful life must be as a tall blonde :)

    Whitney

    www.whittheheck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and lovely post!

    xoxo,
    MelRod

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers and thank you for tagging me!!! :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello.....just saw your link on Jennas blog...yours is great!!!

    Love these outfits too!!

    Have a Fantastic Weekend!!!
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'd love to hear from you!