Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday? It's a Doozie!

I have very fond memories of being rewarded as a child with a delicious Doozie from The Great American Cookie Company. So obviously when I realized we had frosting sitting in the cabinet I had to make up a batch up these for my roommates! Sugar cookies are super easy to make, I used this recipe, and then you just sandwich two cookies with your choice of frosting in the middle. I added sprinkles to the icing that is seen for a little color and decoration.



{You can make these with your choice of cookie and frosting}

6 comments:

  1. OMG that seriously look really good but SO BAD!!!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i was your roommate!!!
    mmmm those look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmm! Agreed with Angela's comment. While I love sweets they definitely do not agree with my waistline - better to look than eat for me! Hehe.

    XOXO,
    style activist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankfully they are so good you are satisfied with just one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look AMAZING. I could eat a whole plate (I wouldn't...but I could!)...I'm super hungry now...I should just go work out instead...ha!

    xo,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'd love to hear from you!