Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Weekend

I know it's Tuesday... And I am posting about the weekend. But isn't that just how it goes? What can I say, I'm always a day late and a dollar short. This weekend I made a wreath! God bless our freedom to craft right? Also, two of my dear friends and former roomies came to visit. I love reunions with the other 3/4 of the fab four. We drank some wine and had some fun Since it also happened to be First Friday there was lots of extra little happenings downtown. We also saw a movie, ate Tex-Mex and a delicious brunch [not necessarily in that order]. It was a lovely way to end the week.


P.S. Check out the cool chevron floors! Although I am not sure if I could ever bring myself I paint over wood floors, they look pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'd love to hear from you!