Thursday, August 26, 2010

Prime Pairing

I love Christina Hendricks and her ability to personify vintage glamour in a modern world. I am pleased to see her partner with a company that is equally as classic as she is. These pictures are gorgeous and I can't wait to see more of this campaign when it hits magazines. I own a khaki trench from London Fog and it is such a staple for damp and/or cool weather. It just makes my day when companies chose the perfect face for advertising, I also love Emma Watson for Burberry.

 Are there any ad campaigns that you just cannot get enough of?



8 comments:

  1. Love this campaign...also love Emma Watson for Burberry and I really loved those Gap campaigns with celebs like Hugh Dancy, Liv Tyler and Clemence Posey as well :)
    Great post! I have a new one out too...let me know what you think..
    -Jenna
    http://sevenstylenotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her too! She is so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love Miss Hendricks. I just love vintage-inspired-anything.
    Great post, hope you'll be visiting mine :)

    XO.
    www.styleactivist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on People.com yesterday! She looks stunning and it is very cool she's the spokesperson for London Fog after the Mad Men agency ficticiouslly took them on as a client. Plus, I love seeing cool redheads. :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment, I'd love for you to follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great ad campaign. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I follow! SarahD:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great blog!
    I will follow you.
    http://madlooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'd love to hear from you!