Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hit Your Target

I have had such a love for Target ever since their first profound designer collaboration. Whether I am looking for clothes or home decor I never leave the store empty handed. Lately I have been drooling over their slipper chairs. Having an eclectic taste myself the patterns of these chairs add the funk needed to spice up any room. I also included two of my favorite throw pillows, by Dwell Studio, and a fabulous side table. It just keeps getting better, get ready for another John Derian for Target collection! You can expect about 100 items all under $25 ranging from stationery, intricate mugs, and fabric covered storage bins. Check your local target for the line, available September 5th.




Slipper Chairs
$299


Dwell Studio Pillows
$25


Glass Accent Table
$89

4 comments:

  1. 1. i LOVE target.. and i cant wait for this line
    2. i want that pillow with the mustard yellow (meghan and logan have it)
    3. i obviously love that mirrored/glass table.. still wish i would have gotten it!

    your blog is just so great i love it!!

    -paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chairs are so major! Love love love it!

    bravotalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'd love to hear from you!