Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jewelry Jumble

As girls, we all know jewelry is one the hardest things to keep untangled is our jewelry. We can multi-task our conversations, driving, hair, and make-up yet my jewelry box always seems to be unorganized. While I love accessories as much as the next girl I always find myself thinking that I would accessorize more if my collection was easier to access. 


Rushed mornings leave me no time to detangle my necklaces or find a missing earring. I am currently brainstorming to find a solution for this dilemma, if you beat me to it don't be afraid to let me know. Although I love Emily's idea for necklaces as seen here, I unfortunately don't have the space for it in my new house. For now, I guess my most used jewelry will just look like this.

1 comment:

  1. you do have some great jewelry girlfriend!!!

    (no ideas on how to fix the organization prob though..)

    loves ya
    -paige

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'd love to hear from you!