Thursday, August 19, 2010

Put It All On The Table

We bought this table set off of Craigslist, final bargaining price-- $125. As you can see, the 'before' was not the prettiest thing and it also smelled of currie. {Please excuse the photo quality- it was taken on a phone} After sanding off the sheen, and the smell, and giving them a fresh coat of paint I think the table and chairs look as good as new. I especially like the color scheme we went with, there is just something so classic but also eclectic about the black and white.

BEFORE


AFTER


5 comments:

  1. thanks so much for stopping by! i love your blog too and this amazing diy project! so cool! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am trying to gather some followers so if you have any tips send them my way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh!!
    it turned out so great!!!! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo cute!
    I love all things DIY!
    Great blog, glad I stumbled upon it.

    XO.
    styleactivist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! what a bargain and great finishing as well. I'm thinking to do the same for our old dining table: to paint it white and make it as my craft desk :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'd love to hear from you!