Monday, August 23, 2010

Store of the Moment

I am pleasantly surprised by the accessories that Charlotte Russe has to offer right now. While I usually find the store somewhat gaudy and cheap I have to say they have some quality jewelry right now. These are a few of their pieces that are now on my wish list. As always, you can find good looking things for a bargain if you are willing to do the sifting. I think a little digging is worth it in the end when you find cute and inexpensive pieces like these.


Antique canoe ring: $4
Crystal flower stud earrings: $4
Antique Rhinestone Bangle Set: $10.50
Chunky Layered Metal Necklace: $12.50

  

10 comments:

  1. I love that first ring! and for only $4 why not?

    www.stylewithsarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ring!!
    charlotte russe?? who would have thought?

    -paige
    http://20somethingshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love that necklace and those flower earrings. Perhaps I will be making a trip to Charlotte Russe soon? :) I love cheap jewelry finds.

    And ps, thanks for the follow! Looking forward to following your blog, as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that ring...and I so agree about the gaudy and cheap thing. I used to love them when I was younger, but in the past several years they just do not have good stuff anymore. I was just in there with my friend a couple weeks ago though, and the only thing we even looked at was the jewelry!

    -Jenna
    http://sevenstylenotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your picks, those earrings and bangles are so cute! Following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx for the nice comment:), i bought some sweet rings for super cheap at charlotte russe before and omg that first one i must get!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the last necklace! Looks like a good layering piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet blog layout! Thanks for the comment! Following!

    xx
    TheStylishNomad.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'd love to hear from you!