Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Learn Your ABC's for Fall


                                                                 
            


I have been fascinated with the latest trends as I am scouring online shops and magazines for my upcoming fall splurge. I split this post into three parts just so I can have the excuse to continue my online shopping addiction. I also have to add that I am an avid supporter of the idea that trends should always be balanced out with classic pieces. I can't wait to see how you all incorporate these trends into your fall wardrobe.



1. ASOS- $84

2. Spiegal- $29
    Top Shop- $36

3. Top Shop- $24


9 comments:

  1. Love all three trends! Particularly the handbag - it elegantly incorporates animal print as well! And my love affair with knits will probably never end.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top bag sooo cute :) Just started following your blog; its super cute..follow back?

    http://blushfashion18.blogspot.com/

    ♥ Rin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one of those structured handbags SO BAD!! Have you found anymore online?? I am getting my list together too as we speak!!
    Keep us posted!

    XX

    www.everyoneloveslipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bag from ASOS! Come to think of it, I DO need a structured bag!

    http://www.frillsandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these. I need a structured bag...my next purchase! And I bought a pair of leopard-print tights...they will be my animal-esque statement! :)

    Jenna

    P.S.
    I think you need to post some personal style pics soon !

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dieee for the handbag. i've been wanting something like that for a loong time. asos and topshop will make me bankrupt. haha

    love your blog!

    feel free to stop by my blog and follow if you like! ;)

    xx,
    cins [design3rd]

    ReplyDelete
  7. if you're doing a-z, i am certainly looking forward to it! cool post :}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the top shop headband. Thank God top shop just opened a store near my work in NYC so I can go see their fun accessories in person. :)

    Love your post! (as always :))

    www.whittheheck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mango also has some great structured handbags right now too!

    Thank you all for the uplifting comments :)

    xo
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'd love to hear from you!