Thursday, September 2, 2010

ABC's of Fall Part II

1. Ruche- $40

2. Steve Madden- $100

3. Jeffrey Campbell- $189



I have to tell you, I have a slight obsession with boots. Unfortunately they are not always the cheapest items, and with good measure because they last so long. I do recommend having a go-to pair in both black and brown. Buying a pair in a cognac color is also a good alternative when you are investing in a quality pair of boots because it matches anything. Whether over jeans or paired with a skirt boots will consistently be my number one must-have for fall.

9 comments:

  1. The first pair is amazing! It's riding and military and brown leather (which I love) all in one! And only $40. I think I might have to buy a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Clever idea with the ABC's! I am all about the military style right now - love to combine a little masculine look with my overall feminine style.

    Great post!
    Feel free to stop by & visit anytime!

    XO.
    www.styleactivist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Steve Madden boots! My favourite boots are Steve Madden and this pair is another favourite! Love the ABC idea!

    Much love,
    BurberryBound
    http://brightlightsbigstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my style soul sister, darling! Boots are my absolute favorite thing about fall. I LIVE in them basically September-April! I have booties, riding boots, over-the-knee styles, lace-ups, fringed....I cannot get enough. Now I want those Jeffrey Campbells!

    xo,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. those campbell booties are amazing, i can't wait to get a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog. I found you through IFB and I can tell that you have a great sense of style.
    Lets become fashionable blogger friends and follow each other.
    Check out my blog and maybe you'll want to make your own Recessionista Chic Post
    www.thedollsfactory.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. juxtaposed?
    taylor girl you are really but that vocab to good use!! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you seen Miss Vinyl Ahoy's DIY for those Jeffry Campbell shoes: http://missvinylahoy.wordpress.com/2010/06/23/diy-jeffrey-campbell-tick-shoes/

    It's pretty fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'd love to hear from you!