Thursday, September 9, 2010

Line 'Em Up


{OMG}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T05IWRdIqzQ


I am anxiously awaiting the season premieres of several shows. One thing about summer is that there are no new episodes of my favorites to watch each week. {Except for Bravo, keeping me entertained 12 months of the year} It is also pilot season, of course I already watch way too much television so I really shouldn't pick up another weekly show. Although, My Generation, on ABC, does look interesting. It also shoots in Austin so maybe I will go be a guest star and then meet my own Hollywood hunk- or not. So are there any shows {old or new} you are pee-your-pants excited for?


Here's my line-up:

Gossip Girl
The Office
Glee
One Tree Hill {Yes, I still watch it...I feel you judging me}
Friday Night Lights




Photo Credit: Overoll

5 comments:

  1. Gossip Girl, Dexter, Grey's Anatomy, and of course Glee! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gossip Girl yessss. But I'm more a summertime show fan especially because in the summer I'm in the states at least some of the time. But Royal Pains, White Collar, Burn Notice and Covert Affairs. Annie in Covert Affairs wears Louboutins to work every day. Love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that Lost is gone, I must tragically find new shows. (although agreed on Bravo...love!). I am totally planning on catching the first season of Glee on DVD and then continuing on with the third season of GG (I've bought the first and second and watched them all on DVD...love Gossip Girl!). I just have to find the time to actually watch shows now! Love the picture in this post :)

    xo,
    Jenna
    http://sevenstylenotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for Gossip Girl and GLEE! Love your blog :)
    Hannah
    http://sparklesmileandshine.blogspot.com/
    would love if you became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also looking forward to Gossip Girl, the office, Glee! My favorite shows!

    xxx
    http://fashiondrawnbystella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'd love to hear from you!