Friday, September 3, 2010

ABC's of Fall Part III


1. Lot 78- $1,050

2. Jack by BB Dakota for Piperlime- $85

3. Topshop- $190


While I have not ultimately decided if I am going to continue these posts through entire alphabet, but either way I had to do a post dedicated to coats. Coats are the icing on top of our outfits in the winter, they can be casual, sporty, and formal. No matter your preference or your taste in fashion every single one of you will wear a coat. Although I did not include one, lush camel colors are wonderful right now. The difference between khaki and camel may seem slight, yet something about camel is so chic.


5 comments:

  1. I love the 2nd and 3rd coats. I really need to try on some capes and figure out how practical (or not) they are. I'd be really interested in having some one for this winter but what with carrying books around, not so sure how that'll go. Lovely post as always!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so desperately wish that there was an actual Topshop around here. That cape is perfect!

    Jenna
    http://sevenstylenotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool coats
    the last one is the exact one im in love with but in camel
    also cool blog :)

    http://vintageaurora.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the trench, such a flirty take on a classic. And the cape looks quite appealing too. Only if they'd make one in red velvet. :)

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    P.S: I am hosting my very first giveaway on my blog. Please do take a moment to visit and enter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 1st one!
    If you follow, I follow too!

    chiciteasy.blogspot.com

    Xxx from Buenos Aires

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'd love to hear from you!